When a man has problem or difficulty getting and maintaining an erection that is firm enough for sexual encounter, he may have erectile dysfunction or what is known as impotence.While erectile dysfunction cannot be diagnosed after a few isolated relative incidences of erectile problems it may be diagnosed if sustained symptoms are evident. Frequently, men are discouraged and embarrassed by erectile issues, but they are more common than some people think. As luck would have it, there are some reliable methods or ways of treating this condition.
1. Visit your physician to confirm the condition. In some cases, the problem may be irregular or temporary, such as if you are under a lot of stress or taking a medicine that zaps your libido. In a situation like this, you may need to decrease or reduce stress or switch medications instead of working to fix erectile dysfunction. Men’s health clinic Las Vegas
2. Try oral medications if your physician confirms that you have erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil, tadalafil and Levitra are among the most common drugs for treating erectile dysfunction. It is available by prescription only, these phosphodiesterase substances make it possible for you to get an erection in response to stimulation. Ask your physician to prescribe a prescription medicine for impotence. Some common medications available to cure your condition are tadalafil, levitra and sildenafil. They increase blood flow to the erectile organ, enabling you to attain and maintain an erection. You might not be able to take these drugs if you take medications for high blood pressure, angina or prostatic problems or have diabetes and blood pressure issues. Even if you are able to take prescription medicine for your condition, you should have in mind that there is a risk of side effects.
3. Undergo or have needle-injection therapy using prostaglandin E. It is a good injectable medication for ED. This man-made hormone is injected into the base of the erectile organ and makes or produces an erection in as little as five minutes. You can expect your erection to last for about one hour or more than with this treatment.
4. Use Muse also known as self-administered intraurethral therapy to fix erectile dysfunction. With this treatment, you will use a disposable applier to place alprostadil into your erectile organ at the tip.
5. Consider making use of a penis pump. This setup includes a tube that you place your erectile organ inside and a pump you can operate manually or by battery to increase or enhance blood flow to the erectile organ. When your penis becomes erect, you have to put a special tension ring around the lower part of your erectile organ to keep the erection in place, prior to taking away the other components of the pum